So I have noticed lately in the blog community, this “tagging” bit of stuff. You’re tagged and then you have to post the answers to a series of questions. Hmmmmm. Not sure how I feel about it, but I figured I’d best give it a go and see how I likes it.
The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.”
1) What was I doing 10 years ago? Ten years ago I was 21. At 21 I was getting married to my first husband (yes, you read right, there have been 2 in my life so far), a marriage that I would soon learn to be a disastrous mistake. However a good learning experience. I marvel at how much I have changed since then.
2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today? Let’s see. *Reaching over passed out snoring puppies to collect today’s to-do list* Okay, here we are. Ummm. Bake bread. Email Oma, thanking her for the yummy mung bean sprouts and asking how I can make my own in the future. Go grocery shopping for items with which to make chicken soup for Daniel is currently sickipooh pants. Buy a new charger for my computer on Ebay since mine has gone caput. Work on Baby Bolero that I am currently knitting for Daniel’s sister’s new baby, that incidentally was born last night! They waited to see what the sex was, but I bought a lovely light blue yarn anyways, thinking that if it turned out to be a girl, I could then add cute little crocheted white flowers to it. It’s a boy. I’d best get to knitting.
3) Snacks I enjoy: Bread toasted with raspberry jam and a cuppa tea. Hummus and pita. (They make the most AMAZING hummus at the restaurant where I work. Needless to say, I eat ALOT of hummus.) Frozen strawberry, banana, yogurt, and almond milk smoothies. Vanilla yogurt with granola.
4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Buy my house. Travel the world with Daniel. Buy Daniel a new car and then a Mini Cooper for myself. Help out friends in need. Donate to charities. Own a restaurant.
5) Places I have lived: Port Orchard, WA. Tacoma, WA. Port Orchard, WA.
So I shall now leave you with a pic of the day. (Got a list to accomplish you know!)
Puppies sacked out on the sofa.
I have nutty, nutty, dogs. That black blob on the couch? Yeah, that would be Lucy.
The cow-like creature? Charlie. I do so love my puppies.